People often say that Dr. Packer is the most kind and gentle dentist they’ve ever had.
“I love helping people have a beautiful, healthy smile, and I love seeing the life-changing effect my dentistry can provide! I want to get to know you personally so I can make sure you receive the custom care you need. I’ll give you honest advice and help you choose the best options for your treatment. My patients often tell me that I am especially gentle and calming. I strive to make every dental visit comfortable and painless. My patients receive top-quality care at a good value.”– Dr. Bradley Packer, DMD
Dr. Packer is full of compassion and loves building friendships with his patients. A 2015 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Packer holds his dental work to extremely high standards. He went on to complete a general practice residency at the University of Colorado where he focused on advanced procedures including dental implants, wisdom tooth surgery, dental implants, and endodontic therapy. Dr. Packer has practiced in Northern Colorado since 2016 and has been here with Dr. Owens since February 2019!
Dr. Packer grew up in Rochester, Minnesota and now especially enjoys the weather here in Colorado. When he’s not in the office, he spends his time with his wife and three active kids. He enjoys photography, music, playing tennis, and the outdoors.
Dr. Packer’s Professional Affiliations and recognitions:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Colorado Dental Association (CDA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Colorado Prosthodontics Society
- Academy of LDS Dentists
- Soft Tissue Diode Dental Laser Certification
Dr. Packer is always learning and improving his knowledge and skills through continuing education courses. He is currently undertaking a 132-hour comprehensive study in Orthodontics with Rondeau Seminars. Dr. Packer will soon be able to offer braces in addition to the clear aligner treatment that he has already been doing since 2016.
dr. packer’s continuing education highlights:
- Management of Adult Minimal Oral Sedation – Metro Denver Dental Society
- Anterior and Posterior Composites with Dr. Marcos Vargas
- Mastering Anterior and Posterior Composites Restorations – A Direct and Indirect Approach do Dental Artistry with Dr. Newton Fawl
- Summit for International Team for Implantology
- Zimmer Biomet Management of Peri-Implant Health
- Implant Borne Prostheses Seminar at the ZimVie Institute in Carlsbad, CA
- Oral Surgery with Dr. Tobin Bellamy
- Alveolar Ridge Preservation with Dr. Charles Schlesinger
- Dr. Packer accepts most insurance plans
- Dr. Packer is in-network with the following networks:
- Aetna PPO*
- Anthem 300 Network*
- Cigna DPPO*
- Delta Dental Premier*
*These insurance companies listed often have multiple networks and Dr. Packer is not an in-network provider with all of their networks. If network status is important to you, please call your insurance company to determine if Dr. Packer is in network with your plan. Thanks!